MommiesInk is taking a short break
Angela on Mar 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful! Excellent communication!
Ashley on Mar 3, 20205 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much they are so cute... She was willing to work with me after I had had to make some last minute edits.
Bianca on Feb 14, 20205 out of 5 stars
super cute! thank you, Happy Valentine's Day!
Ashley on Jan 5, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful invitation! It was perfect!
Callye on Jan 4, 20205 out of 5 stars
Cutest invitation!! Love it!!
Judy on Dec 20, 20194 out of 5 stars
Super easy to download and make it your own! It looks very professional when printed at Walgreens on card stock. I will definitely use this shop again
Michele on Dec 16, 20195 out of 5 stars
Easy yo work with, exactly as described.
Gina Baeslach on Dec 2, 20195 out of 5 stars
The Christmas Cards came out beautiful!! Thank you for working with me and being so thorough!!! Love working with you!!!!
njaeger12 on Nov 7, 20195 out of 5 stars
Love the invitations! She was so nice and quick. We’ve gotten tons of compliments on them!
rebekahcurtis on Apr 11, 20205 out of 5 stars
Mommies Ink Designs | Printables for Your Party
Mommies Ink Designs is a printable stationery boutique offering printable birthday & party invitations, birth announcements, baby & bridal shower invitations, and holiday cards.
I'm Jen - the owner and creative mind behind Mommies Ink and sister store, Mommies Inked. You might be wondering where the name Mommies Ink came from ... well, it was inspired by my son. While I was contemplating opening an Etsy shop, my son was obsessed with the movie, Monsters, Inc. During one sleep-deprived brainstorming session after a Monsters Inc. marathon, Mommies Ink was born!
I am fortunate to be a stay-at-home mom to 2 wonderful kids, and wife to a pretty amazing husband. After graduating from the University of Michigan, I obtained a law degree from Loyola University-Chicago. Shortly thereafter I had my first child, and started dabbling with graphic design. A short time after my shop opened, I was able to leave the legal field and begin my design career ... this is now my "real” job.
I hope to work with you!
Need your invites printed?
Check out our sister shop, Mommies Inked for exclusive printing options!
:::::::::::::::::::::: Follow Mommies Ink ::::::::::::::::::::::
Instagram: @MommiesInk, tag your photos of purchases with #mommiesink
I love paper! I have had a mild obsession with all things paper since I was a young girl. I still have the stationery I purchased when corresponding with my first pen pal! I have been designing for many years & opened here on Etsy in 2009.
Professional Fine Stationery Printer
Mommies Ink partners with a well known and highly respected professional fine stationery printing company that handles the printing and shipping of designs created by Mommies Ink.
Professional Printing Company
Mommies Ink partners with a well known and highly respected professional printing company that handles the printing and shipping of designs created by Mommies Ink.
Professional Stationery Printing Company
Mommies Ink partners with a professional grade printing company that handles the printing and shipping of designs created by Mommies Ink.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
What is your Current Turnaround Time?
• Your personalized proof will be prepared and sent via both email and Etsy convo within my posted turnaround, typically 2-3 business days.
• Turnaround times do vary based on current workload. Some times of the year are busier than others, and turnaround will be adjusted as needed.
• Current turnaround can be found in the shop announcement on the first page of shop.
• Please be sure to include all personalization information to prevent any delays with your order.
Cancellation requests received after the allowed 1 hour timeframe will only be considered if work has not begun on the order. If work hasn't started, and it is after the 1 hour timeframe, a $5 cancellation fee applies.
No refunds on instant download items.
Can you RUSH my order?
Absolutely! Please purchase this listing for 24-Hour Rush Turnaround:
• Please note, rush processing is not available on Saturday or Sunday.
What can I change on the invite?
• Wording and event type can be changed on any standard listing in shop.
• In some cases, color and artwork/graphics can be changed, or photos added to the design – please be sure to message shop prior to purchase, as additional charges may apply for the additional design time.
• Color changes are not available on watercolor graphics.
+ Font style & font color changes are included with purchase.
+ Wording changes are included with purchase.
- Graphics/artwork changes, color changes and layout changes are NOT included with purchase.
-After a proof is prepared, size change requests are subject to a $5 fee to rework the design.
-An additional fee will apply for size requests other than 4x6 and 5x7. Please contact prior to purchase.
Do you offer printing?
Yes! I’d love to take care of the printing for you!
As an added bonus, when Mommies Ink does your printing, a complimentary standard reverse side is included with purchase. Standard options include a complimentary pattern or a solid color backer. If you'd like a custom backer, that is available as well, for an additional fee.
Please be sure to add this print service listing to your cart, along with the invitation listing that you have selected: https://www.etsy.com/MommiesInk/listing/253748974
• The minimum quantity for printed invitations is 25.
• All print orders include white envelopes.
• Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
I’ve never ordered a digital invitation before – how does this work?
• Digital invitations are for those who like to DIY.
• Once you’ve found the perfect design, add it to your cart.
• Be sure to include your personalization info.
• Upon receipt of your order, I will prepare your design and send a proof for your review.
• Three revision rounds are included with purchase.
• Your item will be sent via Etsy convo and to the email address on file with your Etsy account.
- PDF - for printing on cardstock, and is set up to print 2 invites per 8.5x11 sheet.
- JPG is for photo printing or e-mailing.
• Please note: Editable invitations are slowly being added to shop. Please look for the Corjl logo to identify
If you need 2 versions of an invite, or 2 sizes, please inquire prior to purchase for pricing.
What file type do I need?
• PDF-for printing on card stock, and is set up to print 2 invites per 8.5x11 sheet.
• JPG is for photo printing or you can skip printing altogether and send via email.
Please be sure that you select the correct size from the drop down menu. Size change requests after a proof is prepared are subject to a $5 fee to rework the design.
If sending via Facebook or other online service, please provide exact specs required & an invoice will be sent for the custom size.
Only listings marked with Corjl logo are instant downloads that you can edit yourself.
All of my designs are created in RGB color, not CMYK. Please take that into consideration when using an outside printer, as colors will likely differ from what you see onscreen.
What if I need to make changes after I receive my proof?
Three rounds of revisions are included with your invitation/card purchase (digital or printed). This does not include size changes.
• A $5 charge will apply per each additional revision request.
• Revisions must be requested within 21 days of purchase (or prior to your event date, whichever comes first).
+Font style & font color changes are included with purchase.
+Wording changes are included with purchase.
-Graphics/artwork changes, color changes and layout changes are NOT included with purchase.
-Once a proof is prepared, size change requests are subject to a $5 fee to rework the design.
If you've ordered printed invites, they will not be printed until I receive FINAL approval of your proof.
Do you offer matching items?
Yes, some items are ready-made, others are made-to-order. From bring a book cards to diaper raffles to water bottle wraps and favor tags, I offer a little bit of everything!
You can check out the ready-made items here:
And the made-to-order items here:
If you don’t see the matching items you are looking for, please let me know and I can more than likely create it for you! Please be ready to provide exact size requirements so that a reserved listing can be set up for purchase.
From scratch custom design work is not available at this time.
Is there real glitter or foil on the invitations?
Invitations and cards do not include real glitter or foil; what you see is a high resolution graphic that prints to look like glitter or foil.
Professional printing is recommended.
What counts as a revision?
Revisions are minor changes/adjustments to things currently on the invite -- not a complete overhaul of the invitation or re-creation of another invite. (i.e., changing the entire color scheme, flip-flopping of colors on the entire invite, changing all of the fonts on the invite, changing the name on the invite to create an invite for another child on the same date, changing the party details to create an invite for another date, changing the layout, etc.) If extreme changes are needed, or you want to see what another invitation would look like, an additional invite will need to be purchased. If you need to switch the photo you sent to another, this will count as one of your revisions.